1900-1980-when CIGARETTE was king-cancer and other side effects of smoking were unknown

Indian Cigarette Ads and Songs

EARLY 1960'S CIGARETTE ADS

Inhale - A Collection of Old Cigarette Commercials

Smoking On Airplanes-1970


I AM A NON SMOKER ,NEVER COULD STAND THE SMELL NOR ITS AFTER TASTE IN MOUTH .MOST HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECT WAS AN IMMEDIATE SORE THROAT AFTER JUST 2 EXPERIMENTAL PUFFS ON A CIG:
SO I WAS A LAUGHING STOCK IN COLLEGE WERE 80 % SMOKED
THOSE DAYS OFFERING A PACK OF CIG:S TO ANY VISITOR WAS THE IN THING .YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY PREDICAMENT WHEN I HAD TO SAY NO TO THAT OFFER .MANY TOOK THAT NO AS A SIGN OF UNFRIENDLY ATTITUDE OR WORSE
SAME WAS MY SITUATION WHEN I HAD NO CIG:S TO OFFER TO MY FRIENDS
TRAVELLING BY PLANE WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN 1960-80'S WHEN 99% OF PASSENGERS SMOKED ON PLANE .AFTER ANY FOOD THIS ROUTINE OF MASS SMOKING WAS A DONE THING
I WAS THE LONE PASSENGER MANY A TIME WHO DID NOT SMOKE .SO I HAD TO TAKE REFUGE IN THE LOO TILL THE THE ORDEAL WAS OVER ,OR IF THE LOOS WERE LOCKED,WAS FORCED TO STAND NEAR THE PANTRY WERE FOOD WAS STORED

NOW IT IS NO SMOKING EVERY WHERE AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT